Material: Molded Polypropylene
Material: Injection Molded SanopreneA"
Material: High Temp. Copper Wire on TIL Former
Pole Geometry: Compound Radius Curve
Material: Injection Molded Polypropylene
Layout: One Side
Design: 16ga. Stranded Leads, Insulated
Design: Rubber Mounting Gasket
- 300W RMS/900W Peak
- 4Ohm Impedance
- High Excursion for deep, high output bass
- Infinite Baffle Design for widest application
- Custom high-strength polypropylene frame
- High AMplitude Multi-Roll (HAMR) Surround (Pat. Pend)
- CRC Motor Structure (Patented)
- Thermal Management System
- Integrated Insert & Spade Terminals
- Hidden Screw Mounting & Grille Design
- Waterproof Rubber Mounting Gasket Included
- Material: Molded Polypropylene
- Design: 2-Piece Structural Parabolic
- Material: Injection Molded SanopreneA"
- Design: High Amplitude Multi-Roll
- Material: NomexA"
- Design: Progressive
- Material: High Temp. Copper Wire on TIL Former
- Design: 4-Layer Single Voice Coil
- Pole Geometry: Compound Radius Curve
- Configuration: Airflow Management System
- Material: Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Design: Custom High Strength 5-Leg
- Layout: One Side
- Design: 2-Way, Insert & Quick-Connect Terminals
- Design: 16ga. Stranded Leads, Insulated
- Design: Rubber Mounting Gasket
|CEA-2006 Power Rating: 300 Watts
|RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
|Peak Power Handling: 900 Watts
|Mounting Depth: 144.72 mm (5-11/16'')
|Mounting Diameter: 229 mm (9-1/32'')
|Displacement: 0.083ft cu. ft. (Front Mount)
|Added Volume: 0.055 cu. ft. (Reverse Mount, Magnet Out)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.