Material: Poly-Mica Dust Cap & Pulp-Kevlar
Material: Polyurethane Foam Surround
Material: Conex Spider with Reinforced Layer Tinsel Leads
Material: Spiral Cut Aluminum Former
Pole Geometry: Compound Radius Curve
Material: High Strength Steel
Layout: Push Terminals
Design: Concealed Mount Gasket (Integrated Grille System Ready, US Pat #7,760,900)
- Material: Poly-Mica Dust Cap & Pulp-Kevlar
- Design: 2-Piece Shallow Cone Structure
- Material: Polyurethane Foam Surround
- Design: H.A.M.R. Surround Technology
- Material: Conex Spider with Reinforced Layer Tinsel Leads
- Design: Progressive
- Material: Spiral Cut Aluminum Former
- Design: 65mm Voice Coil with High-Temp 4-Layer SVC Winding
- Pole Geometry: Compound Radius Curve
- Configuration: Dual Flare Pole Vent with Airflow Back Plate
- Material: High Strength Steel
- Design: Perimeter Venting with Airflow Management System
- Layout: Push Terminals
- Design: 8AWG
- Design: Concealed Mount Gasket (Integrated Grille System Ready, US Pat #7,760,900)
|CEA-2031 Power Rating
||100W - 350W
|RMS Power Handling
|Peak Power Handling
||105.5 mm (4-3/16'')
||227 mm (8-15/16'')
||-0.02 cu. ft.
||+0.03 cu. ft.
||30Hz - 200Hz
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.